- Bike/Walking Path
- Climbing Wall
- Drinking Fountain
- Multi Purpose Field
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Tables
- Play Creek
- Porch Swings
- Public Art
- Skate Park
- Splash Pad
- Wet Sand Play Area
Discovery ParkA community park built in 2010 with great amenities for all ages including a state-of-the-art skate park, a splash pad, two playgrounds designed for different age groups, a wet sand play area, a play creek, large pavilion with picnic tables, several other covered picnic areas, a public art sculpture, multi-purpose field, walking loop, and restrooms.
Open seasonally beginning of June through beginning of September (weather dependent) 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Water spray is activated manually by stepping on the raised blue circle pad located on the northeast side of the splash pad.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children under age 7 should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Young children and infants must wear swim diapers.
- Be aware of inclement weather and especially lightning. Vacate at the first sound of thunder.
- Pets are prohibited from the splash pad and should be on leash and attended at all times at the park.
Discovering the StarsA contemporary stainless steel sculpture designed by Kevin Robb. Installed October 2010.
For Pavilion reservation information and availability, please call the Recreation Center at 303-231-1300.
Pavilion Rates & Deposits
Deposit for groups of 50 or more: $100
View the full Discovery Park photo gallery.