Recreation Center Aquatics
- Zero-depth entry play pool with fountains, tumble buckets and a kids' lion slide.
- "River" with moving current for water exercise and inner tube floating
- 120-foot water slide
- Eight lane, 25-yard competitive lap pool
- Diving board
Hot Tub, Sauna & Steam Room
- Children under 14 not allowed
- Do not pour liquids on steam room thermostat
- For your safety please limit time in all heat amenities
- No essential oils or fragrances inside steam room or sauna
- Teens 14 through 17 must be accompanied by an adult
Schedule & Hours
View the aquatics schedule (PDF) for full details. Schedule is subject to change without notice. Please confirm hours before visiting by calling 303-231-1300.
Pools may close periodically for swim lessons, swim team practices or meets. Notices will be posted in the facility and online.
- 7 days/week from open until 10 a.m.
- 10 min. each hour (to clear the pool and give kids a bathroom break)
Open Swim Hours
|Monday and Wednesday*||10 a.m. until 5 p.m. & 7:15 - 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday and Thursday||10 a.m. until 9 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. until 6 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||10 a.m. until 7:30 p.m.|
*Adult swim only during swim lessons from 5 - 7:15 p.m.
- Children 5 and older, please use gender appropriate locker rooms or family locker rooms.
- Children 6 to 9 must be appropriately supervised by an adult in the pool area.
- Children under the age of 3 are required to wear a swim diaper and/or tight-fitting plastic pants under their swimsuits. No regular diapers allowed in pools.
- Children under the age of 6 must be directly supervised within an arms reach, in the water, by a parent or guardian.
- State health regulations require full head and body shower to be taken before entering pools.
Groups of 10 or more are required to submit the Group Reservation Request Form at least five days in advance of your planned visit to Anderson Pool. Organized groups of 10 or more who do not make reservations may be turned away if the pool has met group capacity. Group rates for 10 or more swimmers are offered to school, church, and other non-profit groups only. Contact the Pool Manager at 303-231-1322 for more information.