Versatile & Convenient
Our Event Room is suitable for all types of events from small, intimate gatherings to large groups up to 250 guests. Enjoy the flexibility to choose the right amount of space, time and extras needed for your event. In addition to the Ballroom, we have two small activity rooms across the hallway available to rent.
- 4,500 total square feet (Each section is 1,500 square feet)
- Adjustable lighting with dimmer switches allows you to create the right mood for
- your event
- Audio / visual equipment available to rent
- Automated retractable projection screens in the front of each section
- Free WiFi
- Fully equipped catering kitchen - self-cater or use caterer of your choice
- Large, hardwood dance floor
- Small wet bar in the back of each section
- Tables and chairs provided, including set-up and take-down (6' round and 6'
- rectangle tables available)
- Wall-to-wall windows let in plenty of natural light
- Wrap-around outdoor patio
|Room||Banquet Style||Theater Style|
|Ballroom (90 feet by 50 feet)||250||300|
|Carnation, Columbine or Dahlia Room (one section, 30 feet by 50 feet)||75||100|
|Two adjoining sections (60 feet by 50 feet)||150||200|
|Sunday||11 a.m. until 8 p.m.|
|Monday through Thursday||7 a.m. until 10 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. until Midnight**|
|Saturday||10 a.m. until Midnight*|
Note: Minimum 4 hour rentals on weekends.
*Friday and Saturday evening events must end by 11 p.m. with clean-up completed by midnight.
**Must rent a minimum of two sections for all after hour (after 6:30pm) rentals on Fridays.
Set-up & Clean-up
Set-up and clean-up time must be scheduled as part of your rental time.
Monday through Thursday and Friday before 5 p.m.:
- Entire Room: $195 per hour
- Individual Section: $65 per hour
Friday after 5 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday:
- Entire Room: $285 per hour
- Individual Section: $95 per hour
All Day Rental
- May through September: $2000
- October through April: $1800
*Applies to Saturdays only.
Room Rental Price Cap
- Entire Room: $300
- Individual Section: $100
Deposit payment is required to make the reservation and is processed immediately. The damage deposit will be refunded within three weeks after your event, provided no excessive cleaning is required and no damage has been done to the facility.
The City of Wheat Ridge requires liability insurance for special events serving alcohol, with 100 or more guests. The cost of insurance obtained through the City is $110 for groups of 100 to 150 guests and $128 for groups of 150 to 250 guests.
Police coverage is required for evening events running past 8 p.m., serving alcohol, with 100 or more guests. The cost of coverage is $200 and will be provided by a Wheat Ridge police officer.