Gym & Field Rentals
Wheat Ridge Parks and Recreation rents gym space at the newly renovated Anderson Gym only, The gym at the Recreation Center is not available for private rentals.
- $35 per hour (a refundable deposit may apply)
- One full-size multi-purpose basketball / volleyball court
- Two basketball hoops
- Volleyball net system
Most City of Wheat Ridge athletic fields are available to rent. Availability is contingent upon regularly scheduled activities and field conditions. Priority is given to Parks and Recreation programs and Wheat Ridge area youth sports organizations, therefore availability is limited.
Rentals are field use only and do not include other facility amenities or use of sports equipment such as portable soccer goals.
- Youth Baseball & Softball, Adult Softball Fields: $35 per hour
- Multi-purpose Sports Fields (Soccer, Football): $40 per hour
- Adult Baseball (Anderson Park): $60 per hour
- Additional $15 per hour for lighting
You will not be charged for unused time for field closures due to inclement weather. It is your responsibility to know the status of the field you have reserved. Please call our Field Closure Hotline at 303-231-5928 for updates and information.
Upon payment, you will be issued an Athletics Facility Permit that you must bring with you to the field or gym for verification purposes.
- The City of Wheat Ridge reserves the right to limit gym and field use to activities deemed suitable for the specific facility.
- Organized teams are not permitted to use fields without an Athletics Facility Permit; rental fees apply.
- Groups are expected to use the field as is; special field markings are not permitted.
- Drop-in use is allowed on most fields, unless the field is prepped or scheduled for an official game.
- All Park Rules and Regulations (PDF) apply; age restrictions are posted on the backstop signage.
- Field Use Policies (PDF)