Birthday Parties are CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE due to everchanging COVID restrictions and staffing shortages.
Make a splash at your next birthday with a classic Pool Party at the Recreation Center! You and your guests will have a blast swimming in the leisure pool and lap pool, tubing on the lazy river and riding down the 120-foot water slide!
- Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Cost: $125
- 2 Hour Activity Room Reservation
- 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- 1:30 until 3:30 p.m.
- 4:30 until 6:30 p.m.
- 20 wristbands for party guests to swim during open swim 10 a.m. until 7:30 p.m.
Additional guests must pay the general admission fee
Optional Party Add On
Rock Climbing Ages 6 and up only
Enhance your pool party with a two hour top rope climbing session on our 30-foot climbing wall! A certified climbing instructor will supervise, instruct and belay you as you climb your way to the top! Climbing equipment, including harnesses is provided. Closed-toe athletic shoes must be worn to climb. To maintain safety and optimize the fun, a maximum of 7 climbers are allowed at the wall at one time.
- Saturdays only
9:30 until 11:30 a.m. OR
3:30 until 5:30 p.m.
- Cost: $50
Reservations must be made at least 10 days prior to party.
A Climbing Wall Waiver (PDF) must be signed by a legal parent/guardian for each participant prior to climbing.
Sports Party at Anderson Gym
Hey, sports fanatics! Take your birthday to the next level with an action-packed sports party hosted by Coach Robin!
Activities may include any combination of these options:
- Floor hockey
- Jump rope
If you have another sport in mind, just name it! Coach Robin is happy to accommodate your party with just about any sport!
Contact Coach Robin at email@example.com to get started!
- 3 hours of fun with up to 90 minutes of structured activities
- all necessary sports equipment
- outdoor picnic area or indoor space for food and presents
- stereo equipment
- $225 for up to 10 party guests (not including birthday kid and parents)
- $10 for each additional party guest
Have Additional Questions?