Wheat Ridge Recreation Center
In a limited capacity with restrictions.
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Fitness Floor (individual workouts)
- Lap Pool (lap swim only)
- Leisure Pool (adults only)
- Racquetball Courts
- Limited Fitness Classes (Pilates Reformer, Cycling)
During this first phase the following amenities are not available: fitness studio, gym (basketball, volleyball), climbing wall, sauna, steam room, hot tub, drop-in child care, lockers, rentals. Drinking fountains will not be available, but the bottle filler stations will – you must bring your own water bottle.
Reservations are required due to limited capacity and can be made online at www.rootedinfun.com/register or by calling 303-231-1300
- Walk-ups/drop-ins are not permitted at this time.
- Residents may make reservations 7 days in advance. Non-residents may make reservations 5 days in advance.
- Limited to one reservation time per person per day and a max of four reservations per person per week.
Payment & Passes
- Wheat Ridge residents: $3 (active pass members)/$5 (non-pass members) per person, per reservation time.
- Non-residents: $4 (active pass members)/$6 (non-pass members) per person, per reservation time.
- Payment must be made over the phone or online to reserve your time.
- Existing passes (10-visit cards, month-to-month, annual) will remain inactive during this phase and cannot be used to reserve a time. Passes will not be reactivated until the facility can open with larger capacity. Pass expiration dates will be extended the full length of our closure/time they were inactive and unable to be used.
- Active SilverSneakers and Renew Active memberships will be accepted as valid payment. You must still reserve a time online or over the phone.
- There will be no refund for missed or cancelled reservations.
- Reservations may be transferred to another person up until the day before. No transfers are allowed on the day of the reservation.
To maintain a safe and healthy environment and keep our doors open, everyone entering the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center must commit to the following:
- I will stay home if I have a fever, cough or any other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I will wear a face mask at all times except while actively working out or in the pool.
- I will practice physical distancing (stay 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- I will not shake hands or engage in physical contact with others.
- I will wash my hands often. And I will use hand sanitizer in between hand washing.
- I will not share equipment with others, and will disinfect equipment before and after use.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
- Staff are required to self-screen for fever before entering the building.
- Staff are required to wear face masks.
- Staff will practice physical distancing (maintain 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Plexiglas separators have been installed at the front desk.
- Doors and windows will be open when weather permits to increase air flow.
- 6 ft. distanced decals have been placed on the floor in high-traffic areas to help with physical distancing efforts.
- All reading materials have been removed.
- No contact, verbal check-in for reservations only.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
Arriving For Your Reservation
- When you arrive for your reservation, please wait outside the front entrance for a staff member to welcome you in. Green Xs are placed on the sidewalk for you to lineup on if you’d like.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car or maintain distance from others while waiting outside.
- Proceed to the front desk, maintaining physical distance from others by following the floor decals spaced 6 ft. apart, and provide your name to a guest services team member who will verify your reservation.
- If you arrive late, your reservation time will not be extended. You will only be able to use the facility for the time remaining in your reservation.
Depart Promptly When Your Time Is Up
- You must promptly exit the facility at the end of your reservation.
- Staff have a very limited time in-between reservations to clean and disinfect before the next group enters.
- Announcements will be made over the intercom 15 minutes before your time ends and again when there’s 5 minutes remaining.
- Guests who do not leave on time and are repeatedly reminded to do so will lose reservation privileges.