Discover and experience Colorado's awesome attractions!
Trips and destinations vary depending on the month:
Choose trips that match your ability
Trips will have ratings listed on our online registration website and in print materials. Please be sure to read the trip rating and choose trips that match your ability accordingly.
General Trip Ratings (Outdoor recreation excluded. See outdoor rec ratings here) – What physical activity is required for a trip?
- Easy (1) - Mostly sitting; accessible venue
- Light (2) – Some self-paced walking on even surfaces; accessible venue
- Moderate (3) – Walking on varied surfaces/possible stairs; elevation
- Active (4) – Lots of walking; brisk pace; stairs (venue not accessible); elevation
- All trips require ability to get on/off van independently using grab bars and 3 steps. If you are unable to do this, you do have the option of having a personal aide register and provide direct support during the trip.
- Any trip with elevation of 9,000’ boosts rating to moderate or active depending on level of walking/activity needed. So a LIGHT trip at elevation is a moderate trip.
- Venue accessibility is different for every trip. Be sure to read trip description thoroughly.
Trip registration opens each month for trips scheduled in the following month. Resident registration opens on the 2nd Thursday of the month and non-resident registration opens on the 2nd Friday of every month.
Register online or by calling 303-205-7500.