The gym features a sprung hardwood floor, one full-size basketball court, a drop down divider that converts into two smaller courts, and six retractable hoops.
Schedule is subject to change without notice so please confirm with the Recreation Center Front Desk, 303-231-1300.
- Monday and Wednesday 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 10 a.m. to Noon and 2:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7 to 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Adult basketball is 18 and older. Players form their own teams. Challenge court rules will be in effect.
- Monday and Wednesday 5:30 to 10 p.m.
Youth basketball is 17 and younger. One or more baskets may be designated for ages 11 and younger for shoot-around.
- Monday and Wednesday 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 9 to 10 a.m.
- Sunday 10 to 11:30 a.m.
Drop-in coed volleyball is for ages 16 and older. A minimum of 6 players are required to set up one net and a minimum of 18 players to set up a second net. Players form their own teams. Challenge court rules will be in effect. Volleyball must end 15 minutes prior to facility closing.
- Tuesday 6:30 to 9:45 p.m. (2 Courts)
- Thursday 6:30 to 9:45 p.m. (1 Court)
- Sunday 5 to 7:45 p.m. (1 Court)
- Monday and Wednesday 5 to 8 a.m. (1 Court)
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 12 to 2:30 p.m. (2 Courts)
Drop-in cycling takes place on the west court (Court 2). View the Fitness Class Schedule (PDF) for class times.
Please Note: Bikes are limited. Pick up a class pass at the front desk; available 15 minutes prior to class start time.