Active Adult Center
We are pleased to announce that we are open with regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm. Many of your favorite fitness and dance classes will resume in person. Some of our art, enrichment and social games will also begin meeting in person.
Trips, Ramblers and Hikes are BACK! We will continue to offer many classes online for those that are not ready to return in person.
Please click here for a current schedule of in person classes.
- I will stay home if I have a fever, cough or any other symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I will practice physical distancing (stay 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- I will not shake hands or engage in physical contact with others.
- I will wash my hands often. And I will use hand sanitizer in between hand washing.
- I will not share equipment with others, and will disinfect equipment before and after use. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Staff will wear face coverings indoors at the Active Adult Center.
- Staff will practice physical distancing (maintain 6 ft. apart) to the greatest extent possible.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Plexiglas separators have been installed at the front desk.
- 6 ft. distanced decals have been placed on the floor in high-traffic areas to help with physical distancing efforts.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Learn more here.
Our Hearts Go Out
When you have a friend who is feeling under the weather, has lost a loved one, or you just want to wish them well, take a moment to let us know so we can include them in our email newsletter and hang a heart notice on the bulletin board at the Active Adult Center.
Giving Tree Leaves
For Friendships, Honors & Memories.
The Giving Tree is a great way for you, your family, or a business to make a lasting contribution to the Active Adult Center programs.
To purchase an engraved leaf for the Giving Tree, give us a call at 303-205-7500.
- $100 or more - Individuals
- $250 or more - Businesses and organizations
Sign up to receive our email newsletter containing the most up-to-date news, program info and more!